ARTICLE 1. SUBJECT
This contract regulates the terms of online education and online education between the trainee and the education institution (hereinafter referred to as the institution) without physically coming together.
ARTICLE 2. SERVICE
This contract is the presentation of the program (Exchange) requested by the trainee and whose qualifications are specified in Table A, for a fee.
ARTICLE 3. TERMS OF SERVICE, RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The education will be given online via the internet. The institution will educate the trainees with the program it will determine through the online system. The institution will determine the computer program or platform to be educated. The trainee will acquire the computer program or platform for online education. The trainee declares and accepts that he/she has the necessary tools and infrastructure to receive online education. It is not the course's obligation to supply the relevant material, nor is it included in the fee. When the conditions for the start of the education are met, the course schedule will be shared with the trainee.
One lesson hour consists of 45 minutes, and provides education with both local and foreign teachers within the educational programs common in the world, but without being dependent on any teacher. It is not an obligation for the course to supply printed educational materials, nor is the cost included in the course fee.
From the date the contract is signed, this contract enters into force and education activities start the next day. If the course does not start to serve within 60 days from the date specified in the contract as the starting date of the education, the Trainee can cancel the contract without paying any fee.
Before the start of the course, the private lessons, preparatory courses, and auxiliary activities to be given to the trainees cannot be deducted from the training to be given in the contract, but it is accepted that the education service has started.During the online course, the number of participants is determined as 20.
All intellectual property rights of online courses belong to the institution. Online courses cannot be registered, distributed or duplicated by the trainee.
ARTICLE 4. FEE
In return for the above-mentioned service, the trainee agrees and undertakes to pay the fee calculated according to the course hour fee to be determined regardless of the hour of the Gift education programs (Classes) and the price of the promotional products, in the following terms and amounts. The trainee can request all kinds of Education and Program changes, provided that they pay the price difference on the date of request.
ARTICLE 5. PAYMENT TERMS
When the default is deducted in the aforementioned terms, a monthly 3% delay compensation is paid. The trainee agrees and undertakes to pay the installments between the date of this contract and the starting date of education. The institution already accepts and undertakes that a 0.5% discount (five per thousand) will be made for each installment in the early payments made by the trainee.
ARTICLE 6. MAKE-UP LESSONS
The trainee can request a make-up lesson of no more than 8 hours for each level without any justification for a course included in the English education programs. The course can assess these demands and give make-up lessons to more than one trainee at the same time for the same level. Instructors who will teach the make-up lessons are determined by the institution. Exam programs cannot benefit from this right.
ARTICLE 7. JUST VIP
The course has programmed its education program and quota according to the number of trainees of 20 people, and when the quota is reduced to 6 people, it starts to provide education in private lesson status, reducing the lesson time by 15%, 30% for 5 people, 40% for 4 people, 60% for 3 people. For the numbers of 2 people or less, education is temporarily frozen.
ARTICLE 8. REGISTRATION FREEZING
Education programs are started by the course due to the trust in the continuation of this contract and the Trainee is expected to continue the service provided. For the aforementioned reason, a registration suspension cannot be requested after a course begins.
It is possible to suspend registration between classes and in any case, a written application must be made to start education within 1 year. Failure to start the course program within 90 days from the date of application cannot be considered as a faulty performance by the trainee. The trainee who has frozen the right to education is obliged to continue to pay the above-mentioned fee in due time.
ARTICLE 9. TRANSFER
The trainee can transfer the right to education arising from this contract to the relatives of blood and kinship up to the third degree. In this case, the joint responsibility continues with the transferee for the debts arising from this contract.
ARTICLE 10. CANCELING
Except for force majeure (Flood, Fire, Earthquake, etc.), the contract cannot be terminated unilaterally by the trainee. If the contract is terminated unilaterally by the trainee without force majeure, the Trainee agrees, declares, and undertakes to pay the entire contract price in advance.In case of determination of the reasons for termination by the institution, the contract of the student is terminated when 30% of the contract price is paid by the student, except for the tuition fee.
ARTICLE 11. PDPL
ON THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH
THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO.6698 ("PDPL")
Just English Eğitim ve Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Tic. Ltd. Şti. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), we have prepared this Clarification Text to tell you which personal data we will process for what purposes. We declare that we will process your personal data as stated below under all circumstances:
Per the law and honesty rules,
Maintaining the accuracy and up-to-date state of the personal data you share,
For specific, explicit and lawful purposes,
To be related, limited and measured with the purpose for which they will be processed,
By storing for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
Besides, to protect your privacy, various privacy principles have been adopted for your personal information and data security within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
What Are Your Personal Data?
Personal data is understood as identity (name and surname, date of birth, T.R. identity number), address, telephone number, e-mail address, video and photographs belonging to you, images and sound recordings and any other information intended to identify the person.
How is Your Personal Data Collected?
Your personal data is collected by our Company or natural and/or legal persons who process data on behalf of our Company through verbal and written channels via telephone, fax, e-mail, mail, hand delivery, electronic applications (WhatsApp and similar), and devices.
What is the Purpose and Legal Reason of Processing Your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data can be processed by our Company or the natural and/or legal persons appointed by our Company for the purposes stated in the below-written conditions.
* Your personal data are processed to ensure your and your family's participation in various organizations, invitations, meetings, and fairs that will be organized or attended by our Company, to provide your transportation and accommodation on your behalf, including the purchase of flight tickets, airport transfer, making reservations on your behalf and with your express consent.
* Besides, it can be processed within the scope of the requirements determined to ensure the fulfillment of the legal obligations specified in the PDPL, as required or required by regulatory institutions, legal regulations.
To Whom Your Personal Data May Be Transferred?
Your processed Personal Data within the framework of the purposes stated above and the conditions determined by PDPL may be transferred to following parties;
- To persons or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- TTo legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- TTo natural or legal persons with whom we cooperate in product/service comparison, analysis, assessment, advertisement, and realization of the above-mentioned purposes, to the program partner institutions and organizations, to the institutions we have contracted with to send the messages we send to our customers, to the cargo companies that deliver online orders to you within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law numbered 6698.
- TTo natural/legal persons engaged in transportation activities, including airline companies, bus companies,
- TTo natural/legal persons engaged in accommodation activities, including hotels, guest houses
- TTo natural/legal persons engaged in organization activities,
- TTo institutions and organizations determined to ensure the fulfillment of legal obligations,
- To our lawyers or legal advisors in order to exercise our right of defense,
- TIf a legal request for the transfer of your personal data comes to us, it can be transferred to the relevant authorities.
What Are Your Rights Concerning The Processing Of Your Personal Data?
According to Article 11 of PDPL, as a personal data owner, you can send an e-mail signed with your secure electronic signature or mobile signature to the e-mail address email@example.com or Caferağa Mahallesi Neşet Ömer Sokak No: 11 Kat: 2 Kadıköy/İstanbul in writing (via notary public or registered letter). Besides, if you have an e-mail address previously notified to us and registered in our system, you can notify us of your requests with this e-mail address.
According to the provision of Article 5 of the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Controller, it is obligatory that your application must include your name, surname if your application procedure is in writing, your signature, if you are a citizen of the Republic of Turkey your T.R. identity number, if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identity number, if any, place of residence or workplace address for notification, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, and your request subject, if any.
Your applications within this scope will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 days at the most. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the PDP Board may be charged. In this context, we would like to state that you, as a personal data owner, have the following rights.
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To learn the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Although it has been processed under the provisions of PDPL and other related laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons for its processing disappear,
- To request notification of the transactions made pursuant to paragraphs 5 and 6 to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Data Controller: Just English LLC