Clarification Text with regards to the Protection of Your Personal Data Under the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”)
As Just English Eğitim ve Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Tic. Ltd. Şti. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) we have prepared this Clarification Text to illuminate you on which personal data of yours we will process and for what purposes. We declare that, under all circumstances, we will process your personal data stated below;
- Following the law and good faith,
- By maintaining the accuracy and up-to-date form of the personal data you share with us,
- For specific, explicit, and lawful purposes,
- In a limited and measured manner in connection with the purpose for which they will be processed,
- By storing it for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which it is processed.
- Besides, to protect your privacy, we have adopted various privacy principles for your personal information and data security within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law.
What Are Your Personal Data?
Personal data can be defined as identity information (name and surname, date of birth, Republic of Turkey ID number), address, telephone number, e-mail address, videos and photographs taken of you, image and sound recordings, and any other information aimed at identifying the person.
How is Your Personal Data Collected?
Your personal data is collected by our Company or the real and/or legal person who process data on behalf of our Company, through verbal and written channels, through telephone, fax, e-mail, mail, hand delivery, security camera footage, electronic applications (WhatsApp, etc.) and devices.
What is the Purpose and Legal Reason Behind the Processing Your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data can be processed by our Company and/or the real or legal person appointed by our Company within the scope of the purposes stated in the below-written conditions. Your personal data are processed to ensure your and your family’s participation in the meetings you make on behalf of our Company, the various organizations, invitations, meetings, and fairs to be held by our Company or attended by our Company; the personal data that you share with our Company on the internet is processed to inform you, sending mail when necessary, communicating by phone or any communication means, to fulfill our legal obligation, to make reservations on your behalf when necessary and with your explicit consent. Furthermore, your personal data can be processed with regulatory authorities as required or legislated by legal regulations, within the scope of the requirements determined to ensure the fulfillment of the legal obligations specified in the KVKK.
Who Can Your Personal Data Be Transferred To?
- Your processed Personal Data, within the framework of the purposes, stated above and the conditions stipulated by the KVKK can be transferred, within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698 to; Persons or organizations permitted by the Turkish
- Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Real or legal persons with whom we receive services and cooperate in product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and realization of the above-mentioned purposes, program partner institutions and organizations, the institutions that we have an agreement with regards to the delivery of the messages we send to our customers,
- Real/legal persons engaged in transportation activities, including airline companies and bus companies,
- Real/legal persons engaged in accommodation activities, including hotels and guest houses,
- Real/legal persons engaged in organization activities,
- Institutions and organizations determined, in order to ensure the fulfillment of legal obligations,
- Lawyers or legal advisors of our Company, in order to exercise our right of defense,
- The relevant authorities, if a legal request is made to us regarding the transfer of your personal data
What Are Your Rights Regarding The Processing Of Your Personal Data?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the KVKK, as a data subject, you can forward your requests regarding the implementation of the law and all kinds of information requests regarding the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail signed with your secure electronic signature or mobile signature to firstname.lastname@example.org or with submission in writing (through a notary public or by registered mail) to Caferağa Mahallesi Neşet Ömer Sokak No: 11 Kat: 2 Kadıköy/İstanbul address. In addition, if you have an e-mail address previously notified to us and registered in our system, you can submit your requests to us via this e-mail address. In accordance with the provision of Article 5 of the Comminuqué On The Principles And Procedures For The Request To Data Controller, it is mandatory for you to include your name, surname, your signature if your application procedure is in writing, your Republic of Turkey ID number if you are a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, your passport number or ID number if you are a foreigner, your address of the place of residence or workplace for notification, and your e-mail address, telephone, and fax number, if any, for notification in your request to us.
Your requests made within this scope will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 days at the most. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the KVK Board may be charged. In this context, we would like to state that you, as a data subject, have the following rights;
1. Right to learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
2. Right to request information with regards to this, if your personal data has been processed,
3. Right to learn the purpose processing of your data and whether this personal data is used in compliance with the purpose,
4. Right to know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
5. Right to request correction of your personal data, in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
6. Right to request the deletion or destruction of personal data, in case the reasons for processing disappear, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws,
7. Right to request notification of the transactions made pursuant to clauses 5 and 6 to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
8. Right to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data solely through automated systems,
9. Right to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
Even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws, in case the reasons for processing disappear, your personal data are deleted, destroyed, or anonymized by us, either ex officio or upon your request.